Saturday, July 23, 2022

One Year Ago, Today

 I sing to myself a song about G-d being my driver, taking the scenic route, and how He’ll get me to where I need to be:

This is the longer, shorter way. Without resting in the verdant gardens, and walking along the peaceful waters where my Shepherd leads me , my soul wouldn’t receive the healing it needs.
He leads me through the same circle-ings repeatedly until I get Righteousness, and Truth.
I walk in dark shadows and I don’t fear anything, not even death. G-d is with me as I travel through every stage of this one and only, never-ending, life.
G-d’s hard hits and His steady support each comfort me.
I am seated at the head of G-d’s banquet table, though those who see with negative eyes look to pull out the tablecloth from under all the delicacies set out for me.
G-d soothes and salutes me from top to bottom, satiates me, steadies my hand to hold the overflowing cup He has filled for me.
Because G-d’s House is my home base, goodness and kindness will catch up with me in time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home