Sunday, May 21, 2017

short on words, in my space, feeling lonely, out of place, a down feeling is filling up, my imagined dixie cup, my eyes are heavy in this fake light, my heart is heavy- i'm feeling tight, i hate the fear and miss it too, patricia mchan 's on the WINS cue, she's trying to send me windows but not the kind I want, like my hunger can't be quenched by a croissant, why is it cold at the end of may? how's it 9:30- what happened to my day?  they're taking about this coming memorial weekend, the jersey shore's what they recommend, there's construction approaching the belt, that's what you need to know- or so the newscaster felt,andrew tores will be back at 9:41, telling us about the warmth of the sun.

from may 21 2015

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home